With the increase in demand for telecom services and the continuous development of triple play applications (voice, data, & video), FTTx solution has become the most popular next-generation broadband access solution adopted by leading service providers worldwide.
HitekNOFAL offers state-of-the-art fiber optic infrastructure that leverages existing deployments for the best synergy for future expansions.
HitekNOFAL offers the following FTTx technologies:
- Shared Fiber
– Passive Optical Network (PON)
– Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP)
– Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM)
- Dedicated Fiber
– Active Optical Network (AON)
– Point-to-point (P2P)
– Active Star
Benefits of FTTx Network
- High bandwidth and future upgrade potential over further distances.
- Availability, scalability, and almost unlimited bandwidth, making FTTx deployment truly cost-efficient.
- Almost unlimited and unconditional transmission capacity compared to existing copper cabling systems.
- Ideal for telecom operators, enabling them to provide existing and forthcoming B2B and B2C services, and therefore leading to potential growth.
- Low maintenance and operations costs.